Welcome to NSW's South Coast Online Hub
Welcome to our comprehensive and growing online hub for the South Coast of New South Wales: spanning over 400km from the Shoalhaven region in the north, to the border of Victoria and NSW in the south.
The South Coast Network (SCN) is a FREE portal for both locals and tourists alike, saving time and money in meeting SCN Member's daily needs. It houses:
- A directory of local businesses, listed via region and specialty
- Daily specials from local businesses (SCN Partners)
- Local places of interest, such as fishing spots, parks, walks, hikes and gardens
- A directory of art galleries, theatres, sports facilities, libraries
- Activities for children, festivals, events, markets
- Ongoing festivals, events and markets
- Community initiatives and events, facilitating ongoing connections within each region
- Volunteer opportunities: how to help out in your community.
South Coast Network is a quick and easy reference to the 'What and Where' of the South Coast. To maximize your value of the Network and receive notice of Specials from our Partners, sign up as a Member.
We are proud to continue evolving the way in which locals and visitors to the region are supporting businesses: providing notice of upcoming events and encouraging participation within the community through the Members and Partners program. If you would like to see your Organization, Business, Festivals or Events appear on this site, sign up as a Partner.
We hope you enjoy learning more about what each of the six regions within the South Coast has to offer.
Become A Member!
Join today and start receiving great specials and discounts directly to your email inbox.
Want To Appear On This Site?
Adding your location is completely free and only takes a few moments of your time.